Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time to kill???

What was I thinking???  Just when I sat down and propped my feet up, Kolby woke up.  Then, uncharacteristically, he spent the afternoon fussing.  So we just hung out together, Kolby and me.  He was mostly happy when I was holding him or talking to him, so that's what I did.  Amazing, when it's just me with one, how much attention I can give him!

I finally got him to lay down by 4 o'clock, and I thought I'd take a short nap since Brian and kids would be gone until about 6ish.... but guess who arrived home shortly after 4?  You guessed it.  Apparently, the kids were done before the 6th inning and it was hot.  So much for my short nap!

I guess I'll have plenty of time to kill when my children are grown and gone from my home.  And I can nap every day then... in the meantime, I'll just enjoy every minute I have with them-- especially the random moments I can catch to have one-on-one time with them!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, good luck with that. I'm still trying to take that nap with all my kids 'gone'? What is 'gone'!!!!!

    ReplyDelete