Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"This is the first day of the rest of your life..."

For some reason, I just can't seem to get this song out of my head since starting school at home last week.  Not sure if you've heard it, 'cause it's kind of new on the radio.

What you need to know is that I'm a person with great intentions... I'm always thinking of the things I "should" do-- like sending thank you notes, keeping scrapbooks for each of my kids, etc.-- but I never actually do them.  Today, I had a few extra minutes while the kids played happily downstairs, so I decided to take the plunge and create a blog.  This is definitely a work in progress, but at least I've started something.  And "this is the first day of the rest of (my) life..."  And I will have something that captures all the fun, amazing, funny, unbelievable things my kids do every day. 

Here goes nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment