Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Introducing my proxy....


I want to write.

Really, I do.  

I desperately want to have time to pour onto paper (or computer) my thoughts, feelings, desires, hurts, prayers, dreams... especially as we walk with God as He grows our family.

But, alas, it's just not something I'm able to squeeze into my day, or week, or month.  Or, I could.  But then I'd have to neglect some other part of my life that just is so much more important right now.  Like sitting with Roman in my lap as he has a breathing treatment, or rocking Kolby to sleep for his naps (which I never did with the others!), or reading with Ava, or playing backgammon with Ella.  Simple things, yes.  But important things nonetheless.  Things that I'd just rather not miss these days.

So, my brilliant little cousin suggested that I have Ella update our blog.  (Thanks, Annie!)  That she write her thoughts about our family life and this journey we're on together-- all from her 8 year-old perspective.  And-- bonus!!-- that it could even be her writing assignment each week for her schoolwork.  Genius, pure genius!

So here it is, folks.  I introduce my sweet angel, Ella Vivian.  8 years old, and writing to her future siblings about all that she wants them to know about our family and this journey we began long before we ever met them.

Enjoy.  I know I will.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment